New shirts

hels

New shirts

Post by hels » Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:41 am

I was wondering if everyone has received their new shirts in the post in particular the £100 package ones as I'm still waiting for mine?

BonnybridgeCard

Re: New shirts

Post by BonnybridgeCard » Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:00 am

Nope, still waiting (patiently) for mine also.

Stoo

Post by Stoo » Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:14 am

I'm still waiting for my NHS shirt!

Locko

Post by Locko » Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:21 pm

Deliveries are arriving sporadically and we are shipping as soon as possible

Macron have advised the 4 and 5 XL 3rd shirts are due end of September.

The GBTS packages should all be sent out in the next fortnight and we thank you for your continued patience.

Cardinal Red

Post by Cardinal Red » Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:44 pm

Is there stock in the club shop at the moment for anybody wanting to go and buy a shirt that hasn’t been pre ordered?

Locko

Post by Locko » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:04 pm

There are some sizes in stock but at present the shop is closed. We are hoping to open before the proposed season start date by which time we should have a limited number in every size.

wokingsteve

Post by wokingsteve » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:20 pm

Locko wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:04 pm
There are some sizes in stock but at present the shop is closed. We are hoping to open before the proposed season start date by which time we should have a limited number in every size.
Why closed ,masks and social distancing allowing shops to reopen.

Locko

Post by Locko » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:52 pm

Why open? Items all available on the online shop. We need volunteers to run the shop for the proposed opening times same as lat season. We have a new till system to integrate and a new look internally which has been/is being done by some great volunteers.

We still want to keep the number of people within the ground to a minimum at present and as soon as we feel the timing is right we will let fans know.

Cardinal Red

Post by Cardinal Red » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:09 pm

Seems a shame in a time in which the club is in desperate financial need that the shop isn’t open but it is what it is I suppose. Problem with ordering online is that Macron shirts are apparently a bit all over the place in terms of the sizing so I was hoping to have a look before buying to get an idea of which size I’d be.

Derek

Post by Derek » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:10 pm

wokingsteve wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:20 pm
Locko wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:04 pm
When are you getting yours then?

Spitfire

Post by Spitfire » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:51 pm

Derek wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:10 pm
wokingsteve wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:20 pm

When are you getting yours then?
He’s the reason the shops shut. Don’t want his germs spreading into our lovely club. Can’t socially distance far enough away