Cards Trust quiz night - a date for your diary

Rio

Cards Trust quiz night - a date for your diary

Post by Rio » Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:15 pm

All,

After a long hiatus, we are pleased to confirm that the next Cards Trust quiz has been booked for Friday 18th November. Doors will open at 7pm with the quiz getting underway from 7.30pm. Tickets will cost £10 per person and food will be included as part of the evening (likely to be burger and chips from one of the catering vans). We are hoping to have an online ticket system for this event - details to follow at a later date - but tickets can be purchased on the door as well. I have been asked to mention that the bar will be a cash free zone.

For those unfamiliar with what to expect, the format will be made up of 100 questions spread out over 8 rounds;
2*20 question handout rounds
6 individual rounds based on 6 different topics - sports, music, tv and entertainment and three other rounds yet to be finalised (past events have included Geography, Science and Nature, Food and Drink, a numbers round etc).
You will have the opportunity to play a joker card to double your points on one of the individual rounds, which would need to be confirmed on the night before the round starts.

You can have up to eight people per team and there will be a cash prize for the top three teams of the evening.

All profit made from the evening goes directly to the Cards Trust and into the on-field playing budget for this season. We will also be hosting a raffle on the night so if anyone is in the position to donate a raffle prize that would be greatly appreciated.

If anyone would like to reserve a team/ has any questions about the night please send me a message either on this thread, send me a DM, an email at johngreenwood132@hotmail.com or text me on 07834362296.

Cheers folks, John

bobr666

Re: Cards Trust quiz night - a date for your diary

Post by bobr666 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:44 pm

Now online here... and already selling well!