Free Friendly for Season Ticket Holders

Zippythecard

Free Friendly for Season Ticket Holders

Post by Zippythecard » Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:42 pm

Anyone know how to book your free ticket for a PSF. The only home match I can get to is Wimbledon on Tuesday. It’s clear how you buy tickets but not how to claim your free one.

JGreenwood

Re: Free Friendly for Season Ticket Holders

Post by JGreenwood » Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:20 am

IIRC the free game is one designated by the club and not one you can pick and choose. Happy to be corrected but that was my understanding when trying to figure it out.

James Wade

Post by James Wade » Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:14 am

From the website under "Other Benefits of Membership"

Free admission to a designated pre-season match (date and opponent TBC).
Disclaimer:
"Just to be clear, I was born in Aldershot but that was the fault of my parents, so don't hold it against me"

WFC96

Post by WFC96 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:57 am

Guess that means it'll have to be the Chelsea U23 game unless they announce more home games

Zippythecard

Post by Zippythecard » Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:53 pm

Thanks for confirming!

mossyboot

Post by mossyboot » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:51 pm

I wanted to claim a freebie for the Wimbledon game for my husband and I, but there is not a link from "other benefits of membership".We have applied and paid for our season tickets. I am a luddite and can't understand what to do. Buying two tickets for the West Brom game, I found hard enough.

James Wade

Post by James Wade » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:31 pm

mossyboot wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:51 pm
I wanted to claim a freebie for the Wimbledon game for my husband and I, but there is not a link from "other benefits of membership".We have applied and paid for our season tickets. I am a luddite and can't understand what to do. Buying two tickets for the West Brom game, I found hard enough.
Please see the post above.

Its a designated game which hasn't been announced yet.
Disclaimer:
"Just to be clear, I was born in Aldershot but that was the fault of my parents, so don't hold it against me"