Search found 183 matches

by Wafflebutt
Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:51 pm
Forum: Cardboard
Topic: Eastleigh (A) match thread.
Replies: 119
Views: 4282

Re: Eastleigh (A) match thread.

I dont have a problem with anyone not liking it. I have a problem with bullshit and over reactions. To be fair, nobody is immune from spouting bullshit, especially me. There's a lot of crap from both sides, both defending and criticising. Most of the defence given this season has been around budget...
by Wafflebutt
Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:47 am
Forum: Cardboard
Topic: Eastleigh (A) match thread.
Replies: 119
Views: 4282

Re: Eastleigh (A) match thread.

I think if more fans were accepting of the fact its option b there would be less arguments :) I accept we are not very good, I don't understand why you don't accept it when some fans state that we are not very good and they don't like it! I dont have a problem with anyone not liking it. I have a pr...
by Wafflebutt
Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:49 pm
Forum: Cardboard
Topic: Eastleigh 0-0 Woking | Dowse Interview
Replies: 3
Views: 491

Re: Eastleigh 0-0 Woking | Dowse Interview

Good interview. Seems positive:)
by Wafflebutt
Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:15 pm
Forum: Cardboard
Topic: Eastleigh (A) match thread.
Replies: 119
Views: 4282

Re: Eastleigh (A) match thread.

Poor little woking... its cold out... bad patch over Xmas... gets a bit old. Interpreting what is said as something that isn't said does not win you an argument. An argument? It's a good natured debate as far as I am concerned Waffles. Nobody is winning. Well, we do....'occasionally'. Sorry, replac...
by Wafflebutt
Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:54 pm
Forum: Cardboard
Topic: Eastleigh (A) match thread.
Replies: 119
Views: 4282

Re: Eastleigh (A) match thread.

Waffles, Ash, my dearest...We will agree to disagree, as always. Poor little old woking aren't we...Next season, Ash, the club has set a high bar for next season. Or have you forgotten this? This season Dowse set a bar of not getting relegated, well actually finishing in the spot above relegation. ...
by Wafflebutt
Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:10 am
Forum: Cardboard
Topic: Eastleigh (A) match thread.
Replies: 119
Views: 4282

Re: Eastleigh (A) match thread.

Because it is easy to get a reaction, and quite frankly, I'm not suggesting we should be doing a 'Sutton' this season. Within the next 3, yes. I could have named any 1 of 18 clubs, but thought Sutton would get the best reaction. The point, I am making, is that I am sick and tired of Covid, part tim...
by Wafflebutt
Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:07 am
Forum: Cardboard
Topic: Eastleigh (A) match thread.
Replies: 119
Views: 4282

Re: Eastleigh (A) match thread.

Adrian wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:21 am
Wafflebutt wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:36 am


I'm afraid that is exactly what we are doing, scoring the odd goal and winning the occasional fixture. You should be happy!
3 wins in 19.

On you go, the floor is open so you can have the last word, yet again.

Hehe

And the winner of this weeks "you can have the last word" lottery is...
by Wafflebutt
Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:37 am
Forum: Cardboard
Topic: Eastleigh (A) match thread.
Replies: 119
Views: 4282

Re: Eastleigh (A) match thread.

No, don't dodge the question: please explain why Sutton's situation this season as a full-time club with a substantial budget is anything like comparable to ours, in order to explain why they've, in your view, brilliantly overcome the pandemic without complaint to become title challengers, whereas ...
by Wafflebutt
Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:36 am
Forum: Cardboard
Topic: Eastleigh (A) match thread.
Replies: 119
Views: 4282

Re: Eastleigh (A) match thread.

Adrian, you really are a negative sod aren't you . Support your club by not undermining it all the time. We are not very good that's obvious but constant sniping from your trench it just not helping Not negative, just want the team to score the odd goal and win the occasional fixture. Sort of the p...
by Wafflebutt
Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:32 am
Forum: Cardboard
Topic: Smith and Dalby
Replies: 30
Views: 1656

Re: Smith and Dalby

Dear God at what point do you ever want to back anything you say up? You fail to acknowledge that had this been a normal season dowse would have spent money In Jan! You can't just ignore the fact this isn't a normal season. This relegation form you are talking about isn't applicable as there is no ...
by Wafflebutt
Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:52 pm
Forum: Cardboard
Topic: Eastleigh (A) match thread.
Replies: 119
Views: 4282

Re: Eastleigh (A) match thread.

I don't think 3 wins in 19 is meaningless. I accept that the threat of relegation isn't there as a motivator, but it should work the other way too, and actually give the players a bit of freedom to go and play without fear. This team showed in the Trophy semi-final, I think universally accepted as ...
by Wafflebutt
Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:36 pm
Forum: Cardboard
Topic: Eastleigh (A) match thread.
Replies: 119
Views: 4282

Re: Eastleigh (A) match thread.

Not at all. I was merely suggesting that the games shouldn't have been meaningless...as you have done to defend the 3 wins in 19. I'm not defending 3 wins in 19. I'm saying don't you can't use 3 wins in 19 during this season as a valid reason to constantly whinge/call for the managers head/hit the ...
by Wafflebutt
Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:20 pm
Forum: Cardboard
Topic: Eastleigh (A) match thread.
Replies: 119
Views: 4282

Re: Eastleigh (A) match thread.

I have never said we were good. It's very easy to say (it gets said alot) that every team has to deal with covid but like I say, we more so as part time=day jobs affected etc. 3 wins in 19 is pretty meaningless if most of those games were equally as meaningless. Tell me we play poorly, tell me we a...
by Wafflebutt
Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:54 pm
Forum: Cardboard
Topic: Smith and Dalby
Replies: 30
Views: 1656

Re: Smith and Dalby

That was a quick delete red and white army.
by Wafflebutt
Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:48 pm
Forum: Cardboard
Topic: Eastleigh (A) match thread.
Replies: 119
Views: 4282

Re: Eastleigh (A) match thread.

Waffles- 3 wins in 19 says we are shit. And we really are shit. Have we been more affected than most? If we accept that our budget was more compromised at the start of the season, that is not true as the season has progressed due to reboot, katz, arter, whatever. Hiding behind Covid is something ev...
by Wafflebutt
Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:38 pm
Forum: Cardboard
Topic: Smith and Dalby
Replies: 30
Views: 1656

Re: Smith and Dalby

I think, this season, it's acceptable. Ok, fine.3 wins in 19 is ok You can have the last word now. Dear God at what point do you ever want to back anything you say up? You fail to acknowledge that had this been a normal season dowse would have spent money In Jan! You can't just ignore the fact this...
by Wafflebutt
Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:31 pm
Forum: Cardboard
Topic: Smith and Dalby
Replies: 30
Views: 1656

Re: Smith and Dalby

When it's not been a year without fans for the first time ever. When the part time players we have also have work and family commitments that covid has affected. When there's a threat of relegation during a season where the objective is to not be relegated. I can go on but let's just say next year b...
by Wafflebutt
Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:28 pm
Forum: Cardboard
Topic: Eastleigh (A) match thread.
Replies: 119
Views: 4282

Re: Eastleigh (A) match thread.

Red and White Army wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:20 pm
Didn’t watch or listen today for the first time this season.

Probably a good decision by reading through the comments on here.
It wasn't that bad mate, there has been worse!
by Wafflebutt
Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:26 pm
Forum: Cardboard
Topic: Eastleigh (A) match thread.
Replies: 119
Views: 4282

Re: Eastleigh (A) match thread.

If the same 5/6 posters are going to post the same sarcastic, boring, not funny comments after every game we don’t win then there’s no point coming on to the forum. It’s more like a shit WhatsApp group than a place to discuss football 3 wins in 19 says it all really. There are non so blind than tho...
by Wafflebutt
Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:19 pm
Forum: Cardboard
Topic: Smith and Dalby
Replies: 30
Views: 1656

Re: Smith and Dalby

Adrian wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:58 pm
Recent results and the goal scoring records of these two would back up NP somewhat.

Relegation form, even in a season thankfully without relegation is still however relegation form.

And surely not acceptable?
I think, this season, it's acceptable.
by Wafflebutt
Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:54 pm
Forum: Cardboard
Topic: Eastleigh (A) match thread.
Replies: 119
Views: 4282

Re: Eastleigh (A) match thread.

Your right but luckily I have not said it will be better.
I have said its evidence as to why it should be better.
by Wafflebutt
Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:41 pm
Forum: Cardboard
Topic: Eastleigh (A) match thread.
Replies: 119
Views: 4282

Re: Eastleigh (A) match thread.

We did really well today and were unlucky not to grab a last minute winner with Max’s shot! Dont forget we had 10 men for majority of second half and Eastleigh’s budget is bigger than ours. Unlucky?! He almost hit the corner flag! I know it's hard to be positive after 13 goals in 19 league games bu...
by Wafflebutt
Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:38 pm
Forum: Cardboard
Topic: Eastleigh (A) match thread.
Replies: 119
Views: 4282

Re: Eastleigh (A) match thread.

All the fantasists do Followed very quickly by 'Its all going to be ok next season' without providing any evidence why You know the term fantasist when applied to people who basically say stop moaning isn't accurate? I get the "woe is me" vibe from alot of the "Knicker wetters" on here. Terms like ...
by Wafflebutt
Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:29 am
Forum: Cardboard
Topic: Management Team sign deals until 2023
Replies: 37
Views: 2217

Re: Management Team sign deals until 2023

fatmaninthekitchen wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:48 am
wafflebutt, I can't make head or tail of your last. Anyway, great signings, get behind your club people, all together we are stronger

Ah I was just having a rant about a post being deleted by mods.
by Wafflebutt
Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:32 pm
Forum: Cardboard
Topic: Management Team sign deals until 2023
Replies: 37
Views: 2217

Re: Management Team sign deals until 2023

Wrote out a long rant on how is it OK to use the death of Philip in a trolling post ok but swearing gets removed but I deleted it, if you don't know this already then I can't help you.

Cardboard

Cardsboard.co.uk is not an official message board of Woking Football Club or The Cards Trust, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Please be warned that some posts will contain swear words.

Vanarama National League Club Forums: Aldershot Town | Altrincham | Barnet | Bromley | Chesterfield | Dagenham & Redbridge | Dover Athletic | Eastleigh | FC Halifax Town | Hartlepool United | King's Lynn Town | Maidenhead United | Notts County | Solihull Moors | Stockport County | Sutton United | Torquay United | Wealdstone | Weymouth | Wrexham

Unofficial League Forums: The Conference Forum

Other Links: Cards Trust - Boost the Budget | wokingfc.co.uk | Surrey Advertiser | Woking News and Mail | Woking FC Official Photo Gallery | BBC Sport - Woking | BBC Football Commentaries