What jobs have you done today?

Nico

What jobs have you done today?

Post by Nico » Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:54 pm

Cleared the path, mowed the lawn and sorting out the bomb site that is our loft.... putting the match programmes in date order!

Earlier in the week cleared and organised the garage

Only 9 months left!!!

Mr Jones

Re: What jobs have you done today?

Post by Mr Jones » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:22 pm

Took the dogs for a walk, prepped the dinner, ordered ingredients for home brew, cancelled BT Sport and paused Sky Sports. BT had to be done by phone so was on hold for an hour and there is no pause option, Sky you can do online and it pauses subscription until live sport is back up and running. The Sky site kept crashing but it was less hassle than doing it by phone.

kansasCard

Post by kansasCard » Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:45 pm

the gym is cleaner than it's ever been. Sanitizer, wipes, spray bottles all over the place. The fumes make you cough which draws unhappy looks from those standing 6 feet from me. Repaired the lights in one side of the gym. Removed the ballasts and replaced the lamps with shunted/non shunted led. I can explain in detail the rewiring process for any who are interested. Spent the last three days fielding calls and inquiries about joining the gym as every other place is closed. These fuckers still want a free trial to see if they like it and can't see why we would refuse. People whose membership had expired still come on in as if I owe them something. I agree to a free month in exchange for toilet roll and no one has the ability to pay.

I'm so bored.......... nobody ever says ftumch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GNEC8lcMbY
This space intentionally left blank

cardinal1985

Post by cardinal1985 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:27 pm

Grocery shop and bathroom clean done, felt like a normal Saturday morning rreally. This afternoon I donned my away shirt and footy scarf and took hubby for a walk by the canal in Brookwood. Mice to soak up spring air and much nicer than a wander up Redan road too! I plan to weed the garden a bit tomorrow. We are going to string our home jobs out (more than usual!) to stave off future boredom. Its not like anyone is coming round to see it for a while!

Hang on in there fellow Cardinals :-)

rosemaryj

Post by rosemaryj » Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:48 pm

Shopping - four supermarkets to get Matt's shopping for one week and I hate shopping.There is now a run on jigsaw puzzles by the way!

AndyT

Post by AndyT » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:06 pm

Worked between 06:30 and 12:30 saving the world from impending doom; went shopping (no bread or milk but yogurt, mushrooms, blueberries, strawberries and a set of bathroom; popped to the Wrec for the match, watched TV and caught up with some sleep.............

Nonsense Potter

Post by Nonsense Potter » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:18 pm

Went for a walk, had a wash, had lunch, had a sleep, went to get some shopping, started drinking and now cooking dinner. Will almost certainly be asleep about 15 minutes after the kids later.
Scorer of possibly the greatest goal in the history of the Woking FC Supporters' team

Since85

Post by Since85 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:22 pm

Picked up electric socket in Leatherhead, carried on refurbishing patio bench
Bought nipper 2nd hand bike, cleaned it
Had dinner , feet up and watched Rolling Stones at the BBC after Dads Army