Dowse friday catch up

Texas Dave

Dowse friday catch up

Post by Texas Dave » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:27 pm

Chobham Card

Re: Dowse friday catch up

Post by Chobham Card » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:29 pm

• Hernia op has gone fine. Dowse can now pick stuff off the dressing room floor again!
  • Hanworth Villa had an extra man on for the last 20 minutes and the ref didn't notice. Friendlies are part of trying to keep the squad prepared, try new players competitively, and enable the best possible training as conditions don't always allow us to donit.
  • Jarvis to play on Tuesday. Cardsboard remains up in arms that we haven't signed an England international in the manner that it would like.
  • Trialists from Saturday back for Tuesday, all from higher league teams. Trialling at other club(s) so can't name yet. Think someone on here confirmed my suspicion that one was Richard Taylor from Southend?
  • Dempsey is an attempt to get that passing quality into the midfield. After someone else from Charlton but need them to sign their deal first. (Have to say I have no idea who this would be, but wonder if it might be Brendan Sarpong-Wierdu, the only right back listed in Charlton's U23s who was on loan at Bromley last season and failed to break into the Colchester team in a short loan this year.)
  • First half on Tuesday was shocking, second half was quality with abject finishing. No idea how we didn't score in the second half.
  • Wall was gutted about his miss and Dowse feels he needs support to get him through the bad patches all strikes have. Has specifically told him to ignore clowns on websites.
  • We won't be offering any deals til the end of the season as that's when they'll be judged. Other than Casey, everyone's deal is up at the end of the year.

wokingcardinal

Post by wokingcardinal » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:11 pm

Dowse knows a lot about the Internet for someone who does use it......

AndyT

Post by AndyT » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:46 am

I wonder what clowns he’s referring to 🤣

Card Sharp

Post by Card Sharp » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:49 am

Maybe the players take more notice of us clowns than they do of Dowse. Still, Jarvis will hopefully sign soon.

I sincerely hope they do not take note of me or anyone else on here really. It is when the criticism gets vocal and noticeable at the actual match they should start to worry.

Wall hat trick today?

Since85

Post by Since85 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:53 pm

Clowns...?? Well I started the thread about Wall, guilty as charged mi-lud!!