Jake Hyde

Ibleedredandwhite

Jake Hyde

Post by Ibleedredandwhite » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:07 am

Does Jake Hyde have an injury for tomorrows game? Means we are left with Wall and Wareham. They will have to pull it out the bag if that's the case.

Kingfield Ender

Re: Jake Hyde

Post by Kingfield Ender » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:42 am

There is always Dave Tarpey
Still Plugging away in the absence of the great one

Ibleedredandwhite

Post by Ibleedredandwhite » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:10 am

This is true I guess. Have to wait and see. He's probably the logical one to go down the middle.

JGreenwood

Post by JGreenwood » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:41 am

Be a blow if Hyde is out but it'd be buzzing for Wareham if he got a shot. What a game to do it in. He certainly wouldn't be just going through the motions.

Adz

Post by Adz » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:47 am

Ibleedredandwhite

Post by Ibleedredandwhite » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:00 pm

JGreenwood wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:41 am
Be a blow if Hyde is out but it'd be buzzing for Wareham if he got a shot. What a game to do it in. He certainly wouldn't be just going through the motions.
Love that. I've watched him a few times in the academy and the boy can finish. Give him half a chance and I'd fancy him. As you say, great game to do it in. We will see what dowse does.

Kanu's Nan

Post by Kanu's Nan » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:51 pm

Does it have to be me that says it?

OK.

Ibleedredandwhite - having been here for a while, it's mind-boggling obvious to me when I spot a player's friend/relative/the player. Can I suggest that you are a little bit more subtle?
self appointed protector of the downtrodden

KT15 Card

Post by KT15 Card » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:01 pm

Where's Jesus these days?

Ibleedredandwhite

Post by Ibleedredandwhite » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:05 pm

Kanu's Nan wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:51 pm

OK.

Ibleedredandwhite - having been here for a while, it's mind-boggling obvious to me when I spot a player's friend/relative/the player. Can I suggest that you are a little bit more subtle?
Absolutely nothing to do with anyone associated with woking. I am within the football game itself hence me having seen him in the academy here. Always an advocate for younger players with talent making a name for themselves that's all. I know Jude Bellinghams family personally and he's another young kid smashing it.

Currycard

Post by Currycard » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:46 pm

''ibleedredandwhitewrote''

''Love that. I've watched him a few times in the academy and the boy can finish. Give him half a chance and I'd fancy him. As you say, great game to do it in. We will see what dowse does.''

Without sounding mean but I watched the highlights from Tuesday's Dorking game and he missed a great chance from a good through ball and hit it straight at the keeper correct me if I'm wrong? Harsh I know but those are the chances you get once or twice in a game and you've got to take them. Good luck to the lad as I agree that we want youngsters pushing into the first team but he needs to take those sort of chances if he want's to stay in and around the first team.

Kanu's Nan

Post by Kanu's Nan » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:23 pm

Ibleedredandwhite wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:05 pm
Kanu's Nan wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:51 pm

OK.

Absolutely nothing to do with anyone associated with woking. I am within the football game itself hence me having seen him in the academy here. Always an advocate for younger players with talent making a name for themselves that's all. I know Jude Bellinghams family personally and he's another young kid smashing it.
Pull the other one, it's got bells on.
self appointed protector of the downtrodden

kansasCard

Post by kansasCard » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:44 pm

breaking into the first team picture at just sixteen! Good job and good luck to him. A spot on the bench possibly?
At 16 the only thing I got into was my underpants.
This space intentionally left blank

Ibleedredandwhite

Post by Ibleedredandwhite » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:36 am

Kanu's Nan wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:23 pm
Ibleedredandwhite wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:05 pm

Pull the other one, it's got bells on.
Not sure why you're being so rude to be honest. I've not done anything wrong to you. Can't see the problem with me wanting young players like Wareham breaking into our side and scoring us some goals. But whatever, I dont come here to argue and I'll continue to show my support for our younger lads.

Teeth

Post by Teeth » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:55 pm

I saw Jake as I was leaving on Tuesday night and asked him why he's not playing he said that he has a calf injury