Anyone got one of this season just ended's shirts...?

TWR

Anyone got one of this season just ended's shirts...?

Post by TWR » Wed May 27, 2020 1:08 pm

Just wondering if anyone has a home shirt from this season (2019-20 cancelled season) in medium that they no longer want? (I'd be happy to give money towards it if it's in good enough condition).

I failed to get one early on (it was a bit of a grower really), and there were sadly none left at the end of season sale recently. Just thought I'd ask, just in case. No worries if not - already looking forward to next year's being released. Just like to have memorable season's shirts in the collection where possible.
"Nunca Dejes De Creer..."

JGreenwood

Re: Anyone got one of this season just ended's shirts...?

Post by JGreenwood » Wed May 27, 2020 1:19 pm

I've got one in XL (but on the measurements displayed on the website for Macron, XL might not be a bad fit if you are Medium). Happy to send it over once I can get out and do so if you are interested in that size.

TWR

Post by TWR » Wed May 27, 2020 6:08 pm

JGreenwood wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 1:19 pm
I've got one in XL (but on the measurements displayed on the website for Macron, XL might not be a bad fit if you are Medium). Happy to send it over once I can get out and do so if you are interested in that size.
Thank you for the kind offer, but sadly XL will be too big for me. I’ve got other Macron shirts and Medium in Macron seems to be about right for me. Thank you for the offer though!

Sharky

Post by Sharky » Wed May 27, 2020 6:59 pm

If you email me on Steve.knight@wokingfc.co.uk I’ll have a hunt about at the club for you

WokingHazard

Post by WokingHazard » Thu May 28, 2020 5:43 am

Can I slightly hijack this thread to see if anyone's got the conference south home shirt kicking around in a medium or large they'd be willing to sell?

GladToBeHere

Post by GladToBeHere » Thu May 28, 2020 7:14 am

JGreenwood wrote:
If it’s still on offer, happily take you up on it?

JGreenwood

Post by JGreenwood » Thu May 28, 2020 8:47 am

GladToBeHere wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 7:14 am
JGreenwood wrote:
If it’s still on offer, happily take you up on it?
Yeah sure! Just send me your address in a private message on here and I will send it over when I get a chance.

Cjs

Post by Cjs » Thu May 28, 2020 11:47 am

TWR wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 1:08 pm
Just wondering if anyone has a home shirt from this season (2019-20 cancelled season) in medium that they no longer want? (I'd be happy to give money towards it if it's in good enough condition).

I failed to get one early on (it was a bit of a grower really), and there were sadly none left at the end of season sale recently. Just thought I'd ask, just in case. No worries if not - already looking forward to next year's being released. Just like to have memorable season's shirts in the collection where possible.
I’ve got one mate

TWR

Post by TWR » Thu May 28, 2020 3:35 pm

Cjs wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 11:47 am
TWR wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 1:08 pm

I’ve got one mate
Will send you a private message later. Thanks!