Ok these aren't in any order but they're the five.jonwoozley wrote: ↑Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:32 am1. Terry Worsfold's header at West Brom when you realised they weren't coming back from that.
2. Buzaglo equalising at 3-3 against Windsor in the FA Cup, there was only going to be one winner in extra time.
3. Buzaglo equalising at Whyteleafe in May 87, with 10 mins left to clinch the title. Our first title in our real centenary season.
4. Thommo in the last minute.
5. Hyde's winner at home to Wealdstone in the play-off, we might not have to go to Concord and Hungerford again.
- Fielder's goal at Wembley. I missed Jinky's, nobody had sat down so I couldn't see (because I was a child, not because I'm a midget. Before KE says it). Still almost perplexes me that some people will never see their team play at Wembley and I got to do it repeatedly despite supporting a little club.
- Jinky's equaliser against Coventry at Kingfield. I genuinely remember the wooden stand shaking. I thought we were indestructible back then.
- Staying up on the last day against Telford. The opposite end of the spectrum to everything I had come to know as a Woking fan. Again the vivid memories, I can picture being on Moaners as the hush went over the ground following "There's been a goal at Nuneaton" and then seeing someone on the CLT start going bananas as news of the second Farnborough goal spread. I also remember a couple of people singing "1-0 to the Stevenage" on the KRE in the first half and getting a cuff off a few others!
- Title win in 2012, the whole season obviously but specifically Gez's winner against Tonbridge at Kingfield. From there it was obvious it was a matter of when, not if. Dartford really did push us all the way as Plug said.
- The win at Swindon, which I wasn't even on this continent for. Tracking it via Twitter and what's app whilst away with work in California was pretty fucking stressful! Still love watching the clip of the goal where it just focuses the camera on the away end.