- Posts: 4598
- Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:48 am
- Has thanked: 426 times
- Been thanked: 360 times
1. going bust
3. minus ten points
4. Shahids calculator
5. Dodging your debts
- Posts: 2884
- Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:22 am
- Has thanked: 115 times
- Been thanked: 340 times
Just admin this time
Fans paying for Shahid to take over the club (you fucking mugs)
Just avoiding admin again
NO FUTURE PROSPECTS
- Away at Enfield sometime in the nineties in the Trophy, I think, with a burst eardrum
- At home to Wealdstone in the playoff semi
- Fergie in the eighty-seventh minute
- The first (or all of the) Wembley finals, especially Jinky's second minute goal
- Jane Buckle's (Google her) thighs wrapped around Andy T's neck at Hungerford
Nice one - yes got it, sounds great, will drop you a linePerth Card wrote: ↑Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:37 pmIndeed. Just sent you a PM (not 100% sure it worked)! Maybe we can stage an AGM for the SG cards sometime.
SG cards officially founded!
2- Ferguson’s winner against Boro scum
3- Winning the south with Hill
4- Jake Hyde play off winner
5- Beating Forest in the Vans trophy
Cheers! Unfortunately I see that the SG government has just restricted all public gatherings to a maximum of 250 people, so we will have to limit the numbers attending our AGM.
Ha ha - will be some very disappointed potential members but important to follow the guidelines...Perth Card wrote: ↑Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:30 amCheers! Unfortunately I see that the SG government has just restricted all public gatherings to a maximum of 250 people, so we will have to limit the numbers attending our AGM.
Will drop you a line in the week mate
3-Kidderminster FA Trophy
5-Ferguson goal against Stevenage
So many more. Wealdstone, Maidenhead, and of course Runcorn as my first trip to Wembley for Woking....but awful weather and lack of Runcorn fans. Dagenham too...
- Posts: 99
- Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:45 pm
- Location: Guildford
- Has thanked: 10 times
- Been thanked: 3 times
- Posts: 464
- Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:15 pm
- Location: Barnet, North London
- Has thanked: 21 times
- Been thanked: 20 times
I can't find the photo of him looking peaking over barrier trying to watch the game, but I've managed to find this oneDuncan Biscuit wrote: ↑Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:44 pm1. Swansea replay at Kingfield. Still the best game I’ve ever been at.
2. Gez in the last minute at Luton. I’d been unable to go to many games for about six years and the away corner made a racket all game long.
3. Gez again vs FGR. A 30 yard screamer to equalise at 3-3 after we’d been three down. I was sat directly behind Sneaky Peaky and he was screaming at the FGR bench that Gez would shoot. He did, he scored and Peaky stuck his head in his hands and genuinely sank to his knees.
4. Cards 0-6 Morcomb. The fortnight before I’d been sat next to the Morcomb scout watching a forgettable Cards performance. After the final whistle I asked if he’d seen anything useful. He smiled and said that he’d seen a bit of a weakness.
5. Steve Evans. When he was sent off in “that” game, Phil Ledger came into the stand to tell us that Evans had been sent off and would spend the second half among us. Would we mind behaving ourselves? The cheating crook didn’t get to the top of the steps before someone among us called him a crook and the rest is history. Sicknote can post the picture, I was too busy laughing for the next 45 minutes to watch any football.
Edit. Actually there’s a No 6. Salisbury, home, April 2008, when Skippy, myself the FMB and my lad got our hair cut. I’ve never forgotten that and never will.
Caiti is very well, living in Huddersfield and attends any away game she can up North. She will always be a Card.
https://halftimewhistle.files.wordpress ... police.jpg
- Posts: 1359
- Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:41 pm
- Location: @cardinal_tales
- Has thanked: 227 times
- Been thanked: 332 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: skippy and 20 guests
Cardsboard.co.uk is not an official message board of Woking Football Club or The Cards Trust, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Please be warned that some posts will contain swear words.
Vanarama National League Club Forums: Aldershot Town | Barnet | Barrow | Bromley | Chesterfield | Chorley | Dagenham & Redbridge | Dover Athletic | Eastleigh | Ebbsfleet United | FC Halifax Town | Harrogate Town | Hartlepool United | Maidenhead United | Notts County | Solihull Moors | Stockport County | Sutton United | Torquay United | Wrexham
Unofficial League Forums: The Conference Forum