Jayden Wareham

Ibleedredandwhite

Jayden Wareham

Post by Ibleedredandwhite » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:04 pm

So what do we think then? This lad looks really good to me. Quick, high pressing and looks dangerous. Thought he was gonna score the chance he had tonight but the keeper made a good save. He scored saturday with a great header aswell. I think he could come in and get us a few goals. Just my opinion but I'd like to hear what everyone else thinks on what they have seen so far? He's only 16 aswell but 16 or not he looks capable to me.

kansasCard

Re: Jayden Wareham

Post by kansasCard » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:34 pm

Any better than Reggie?
This space intentionally left blank

Spitfire

Post by Spitfire » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:57 pm

Different sort of player.
For 16 he is not shy to mix it with the centre backs and has good movement and finishing. Early days yet and no point getting carried away. Let the lad learn what he needs to without the pressure of expectation. He could do really well and I hope he does.

AndyT

Post by AndyT » Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:52 pm

He looks a good prospect and I wouldn't worry about throwing him in at the deep end.

Ibleedredandwhite

Post by Ibleedredandwhite » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:11 pm

AndyT wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:52 pm
He looks a good prospect and I wouldn't worry about throwing him in at the deep end.
I'd probably tend to agree with that. Apparently scored over 30 already this season in the academy aswell so certainly hits the back of net more often than not. Caused problems in the 10 minutes at Sutton aswell so even if dowse puts him in the squad for saturday and we need a goal towards the end I'd have faith he might just nick us one.

Chobham Card

Post by Chobham Card » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:53 pm

I'm not sure who would make way for him, but I'd like to see him given the last 10/15 off the bench a few times. Worked at Sutton, as weird as that game was.