Re: Tonight v Dorking

Post by Card Sharp » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:10 pm

DavetheBountyHunter wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:37 am
Adz wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:49 am

Not relevant really
The perfect way to sum up Cardsharp.
Who is Cardsharp? Card Sharp can be a bit of twat at times, sure. Who isn't. A little story, I am still surviving cancer, and whilst things are really good at the moment, you never know. Fingers crossed.

So, please continue to personally have a go at me if you get off on it. It is flattering in a way. Nothing can hurt me more than what I have been through.

But let us get back to what counts...and I am not after any sympathy, those who know me will attest. This board is primarily for opinions on the club, a lot of yours revolve around me or stu. You might not agree with me, that is fine. Do not bring the level down to the playground. It really is not becoming.

Meerkat

Re: Tonight v Dorking

Post by Meerkat » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:18 pm

Sunbrow wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:53 pm
After there poor performance on Saturday Dorking didnt really have to get out of second gear to beat a poor Woking team. Let's hope the cards turn up on Sat or it could get messy.
Dorking were getting turned inside out in the second half, Wall should have had at least a couple of goals plus others missing too.