Re: Cards Trust Quiz - Date for your diary

Rio

Re: Cards Trust Quiz - Date for your diary

Post by Rio » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:51 pm

Right then. Assuming BT Sport don't mess things up and move our fixtures around, we have a quiz night set for Friday 6th December, the evening before Hartlepool at home.

Tickets will be £10 and will include food provided on the night. Food type tbc but likely to be hot food not buffet.
Doors will open at 7pm with the quiz getting underway around 7:30.

We have sold out the last three events and had to turn entries away with a month to spare previously, so if you're keen on entering please don't leave it until the last minute.

All money raised (minus food costs and winners prizes) goes straight into boost the budget.

If you would like to submit a team, please either send me a message on here, email me on johngreenwood132@hotmail.com or send me a message on 07834 362296, look forward to another successful evening!

Cheers, John

Rio

Re: Re: Cards Trust Quiz - Date for your diary

Post by Rio » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:52 am

Morning folks,

So I have had quite a few people say they're interested but these are who have committed so far - eight teams registered which is approx. 50% of tables claimed.
I will require numbers for team entries a week before so we can get the catering right (food type still tbc).

Julie Tremble
Brent Smith
Paul Sarney
Ben KV
Steve King
Lynn Corbett
Jon Woozley
Stoo Roberts

Any queries please let me know on the contact details below. I am away from Monday for two weeks so I will get back to you when I can.

Cheers, John

SussexSeasider

Re: Re: Cards Trust Quiz - Date for your diary

Post by SussexSeasider » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:40 am

Have emailed - doubling up of teams on that list! Sorry!!